Thursday, October 28, 2010

Dead.

Well, I've discovered what happened to Cypher Squad in the time since my last post. The creature butchered them. I refuse to call it by its given name; Due to the Tulpa Effect and numerous other personal reasons, not the least of which being I don't think it deserves the word 'Man' in its title, calling the creature by its name is taboo in my organization.

I managed to get the police down there to 'properly' investigate the matter, but I know it won't do any good. This thing is indestructible when attacked head-on - The EverymanHYBRID crew showed us that. Best of luck to those poor bastards. They'll need it.

I, on the other hand, have other matters to attend to. Cypher Squad is gone, meaning I've lost a potential kill-squad. This is just what I need. Basroil Squad, Hunter Squad, if you are reading this, please, check in immediately.

2 comments:

  1. whoa, what the hell is this about? I mean, if you're going to throw up a public blog, you could at least fill us in on what you guys are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem with that is that if you don't know what it is, I can't tell you for your own safety.

    Of course, if you know what it is, you're on several target lists. Our's, and something else's. This creature will be stopped.

    ReplyDelete