Monday, July 25, 2011

Tried to contact Specter

He hasn't answered any calls, and he's not replying to emails. So I contacted his bodyguards.

Turns out, they're all dead and Specter's disappeared, for one reason or another. Either he's gone to ground, or he's been captured or killed. I haven't gotten an answer for that.

How do I know this from calling a dead guard?

It wasn't the dead guy who answered the phone. Someone took his phone, said that he was dead, and hung up on me.

If Specter wanted or needed help, he'd contact us himself, so I have to assume he's unable to, or simply won't, for whatever reason. So for now, Specter's on his own. We need to relocate anyways.

B2, I know you're reading this. Please, just get some money wired. We can't wait for you anymore.

-Goggles

2 comments:

  1. I would say I called it but that would be a dick move. Hey Goggles hows about instead of ignoring the situation leaving the one guy that's been fighting for your job out to hang by himself. Why not try to mount a rescue mission?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that we don't know where, exactly, he is. Florida's a lot of ground to cover, and we can't go knocking down every door in the state because any random house MIGHT have him inside. We've got the address of the hotel he was staying at, so we're going to try looking for any leads there.

    But, no, we're not launching a rescue mission. Yet.

    -Goggles

    ReplyDelete