Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Shootout at a Warehouse? What?!

OK, so, after reading that, I simply have one thing to say.

STOP.

FUCKING.

POSTING.

ON THIS BLOG.

Seriously, Specter, what the shit? We changed the god-damned password! Again.

Oh, and FYI, Nightcrawler's gone totally batshit. Took off in the middle of the night with most of our equipment, after rambling about how Lusk was important and we should hide out there.

Also, I know you didn't want to bring up the Wyoming Incident again, Specter, but, Black Eyed Kid sighting.

Thought you'd like to know that. It's waking up again.

-B2

2 comments:

  1. http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0806/bek.html

    http://from-the-shadows.blogspot.com/2010/08/black-eyed-kids-in-ohio.html

    http://forums.unfiction.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=303540

    Finally some leads

    http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=16948

    Internet is such a wonderful tool. Is it a false lead? A distraction? Another of those maybe alternate realities intersecting with ours because an Elderitch Abomination is fucking with physics? At least we have leads, --===.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dam it, I hate being a minor... I wish I could join you, I dont have that many experience with guns (does even air pressured gun´s even count as weapons?, yeah you can hunt some chipmunks and ducks with it but...), but I always liked the idea of dying like a 'martir'... besides I'm pretty good at fighting :3

    Whatever... about 'repealing/evading' Faceless.. Maybe I had found something some weeks ago, pretty interesting things.. I will just write about them when I officially see it really works with other people..

    Why I have the idea It works? jeje, well because I'm NOT a runner.. but I'm IN the 'game'...

    btw, I was going to give the info to this guy M (maybe you have already heard about the runner's tutorial)... but he suddenly disappeared when mailing him.. if you could help him or at least discover where is he (or what it used to be him) please, please, let me know, I beg you...

    listen your instics and follow the experience...

    -Keiken

    ReplyDelete